emWin is provided in library form to users of Dialog Semiconductor products exclusively. A user of a free emWin library supported by Dialog Semiconductor can get a emWin source code upgrade with a discount of up to 50% on the SEGGER website.
我在按鍵的lebel 放好hci的內容 是去call這個嗎?
void hci_custom_action(dgtl_msg_t *msg);
我目前按下按鍵後 _rf_master UART會顯示收到
payload: 0E 04 01 1E 20 00
payload: 0E 04 07 1E 20 00
Tracking https://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/forums/post/dialog-smartbond-bluetooth-low-energy-%E2%80%93-software/binary-too-big-if-emwin-font-included issues, I just noticed the new emWin library & example is uploaded.
Trying to use XBF fonts, found that it should be written prior in a separated partition.
I have development kits for the three systems and I want to build a location system via bluetooth. What do I need to do? I have literally no idea. Is it even possible to do that with the systems? How accurate would at be? I need accuracy about 5-10cm.
Thanks for your help.
我手上有開發工具,已經把external_ble 燒入qspi, 並且可以透過Rf_MASTER 發射出頻率了
I am a software guy, with very little hardware experience.
I am excited by BLE 5.1 and its location & distance functionality, using AoD & AoA.
I have a new custom pcb with the following problem: UART works (with empty flash) but when I try to program the flash memory through Serial, I get the following error:
I designed a custom PCB prototype with a DA14695 on it. What is the best way to program it? I was planning on using the serial interface with UTX, URX, URTS, UCTS (P0_7-0_9, P1_0) with a USB adapter (TTL-232R-3V3). However, somehow this does not work. I also tried using the serial interface from the DEV-Kit motherboard without the daughterboard plugged in and connected it to my prototype which does not work either. I also tried using SWD from the Dev-Kit (without a daughterboard plugged in) to the prototype which again fails.
I have the da14695 development kit pro and I have just ran a couple basic programs on it. I was wondering how I would go about creating a custom characteristic.
I'm still testing l2cap bandwidth with two usb dev kits(see my earlier post on Wed, 2020-01-01 16:24 ). I see certain patterns, which I can not explain.