Dear Dialog Team,
I tried to play around with the connection current as suggested in last and third last comment in thread:-
1. I found connection current to be 210uA in default connection interval configuration. (min_interval =10ms, max_interval = 20ms)
2. I found connection current to be ~25uA when min_interval = 300ms, max_interval = 310ms
3. Initially the current is 100uA regardless of connection interval (for 2-3 seconds). After that based on the connection interval configuation, the current takes effect.
1. What are the adverse effect of moving to connection interval 300ms from default configured 10ms?
2. I understand that it can affect throughput, but if my usecase is transferring a few bytes per day (400 bytes max. per day, max. 40 bytes at a time), what time I connection interval I should configure?
3. Is it possible to change connection intervals runtime? If yes, can you point us the apis/places in the code?
4. What are possible reasons of more current as compared to 120uA suggested in third last comment in:-
5. Can you elaborate on causes of observation 3?
Let me know if you need any other detail.
Thanks in advance,