⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/support . We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
uprozarif
DA14586-Components

Hi,

I am designing to prototype with da14586. Most of the components footprints are very small packages like 0402 and 0201. Can i substitute these parts at least with 0603 sizes ? 

Also, do u have any suggestions for hand soldering for da14586 and other components ?

Keywords: 
Attachment: 
Device: 
PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi uprozarif,

Hi uprozarif,

The package is something you should deal with in your side. Since you are developing a prototype, I would recommend first checking the AN-B-054: DA14585/586 Application Hardware Design Guidelines . This document serves as a guideline for preparing schematics and PCB layouts for your application using DA14585/DA14586.

Thanks , PM_Dialog