My team is looking for a Bluetooth low energy module that meets the following requirements:
1. Bluetooth 5.0 specification
2. Decompresses images/videos with max size of 30 MB
3. Establishes a connection with a LCD/LED display
4. Establishes a connection with an optic sensor
5. Includes its’ own receiving antenna with a rectifier and transmitting antenna with an oscillator that supports frequency band of 2.4 GHz
6. Ability to interface with an external flash that will store 30 MB max file space
7. Includes a temperature control system
While we have reviewed various chips and modules such as the ARM Cortex - M33 DA1469x series (DA14697 specifically), we believe we are not utilizing multiple functionalities and we are hoping Dialog Semiconductor engineers could help us narrow down the options for a BLE chip that suits our needs.
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you in Advance