Using the DSPS Device demo provided I am trying to add SUOTA.
I've followed the Training_06_suota_example_v1.1_0.pdf and also the https://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/guide/faq-da1458x-software-peri...
I've got everything to compile and I've also checked the prox reporter source code to compare.
However after everything compiles and loaded to test, I no longer see DSPS advertised in the Dialog DSPS app or see it in the SUOTA app.
The code seems to be running because I can see the quadrature encoder I wrote working and because I can see it on a different BLE scanning app and can connect and see its advertising data.
I think the problem is the
#define USER_ADVERTISE_DATA "\x11\x07\xb7\x5c\x49\xd2\x04\xa3\x40\x71\xa0\xb5\x35\x85\x3e\xb0\x83\x07"\
I don't think I understand how to format the USER_ADVERTISE_DATA correctly. "\x11\x07\xb7\x5c\x49\xd2\x04\xa3\x40\x71\xa0\xb5\x35\x85\x3e\xb0\x83\x07" this is the default DSPS string.
Thank you for your help!