DA1468x Extended Sleep - UART_RX_CIRCULAR_DMA

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/support . We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobspam@free.fr
DA1468x Extended Sleep - UART_RX_CIRCULAR_DMA

Hello

DA1468x / latest BSP.

I am facing a bug while putting my system into extended sleep.

The function ad_uart_read, if called at the same moment than the system is switched to extended_sleep mode, sends the entire circular buffer. After wake-up new calls to ad_uart_read does not succeed and return no chars while they can be seen on the hardware bus.

I tried to switch back to SOFTWARE FIFO using the exact same code and the behavior is OK.

Good luck !

Best Regards

Device: 
PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi bobspam@free.fr,

Hi bobspam@free.fr,

All the adapters are tested. I would suggest you to take a look at DA1469x Tutorial I2C Adapter Concepts in order to understand basic understanding of adapters concept. You will find detailed descriptions for the APIs a complete sample project demonstrating the usage of I2C peripheral adapters

Thanks, PM_Dialog