A custom board with DA14585 and flash memory AT25XE011 is connected to the development board DA14580-DEVKT-P_VC via JTAG connection.
Using SmartSnippet Studio V184.108.40.2068 Kiel IDE I could run the firmware on debug mode.
I am trying to program the external flash memory and it is throwing our errors. I have attached 2 screen shots. Hope you can see the problem with them.
1) I opened SmartSnippets tool Box and selected JTAG serial number and chip version DA14585_00
2) Press connect and the tool said successfully configured SPI flash ports and pins
3) SPI_CLK: P0_0; SPI_EN: P0_3; SPI_DI: P0_5; SPI_DO: P0_6
JTAG pin connections are VBAT = 3.2V; GND; SW_CLK; and SWDIO
4) When I press "Erase", it gives an error
[ERROR SPI Flash @18-05-08 13:14:00] SPI Memory erasing failed.
5) When I try to burn I get:
[ERROR SPI Flash @18-05-08 13:15:10] Adddittional error info at JTAG address 0x81FEC (MSB first): FF FF FF F8
[ERROR SPI Flash @18-05-08 13:15:10] Memory burning failed.
Thank you for your assistance