Smart Snippets 1.6.3.918 lost my new build configuration

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/support . We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
asteriskSF
Smart Snippets 1.6.3.918 lost my new build configuration

I am working on a DA14683 project, and have downloaded smart snippets 1.6.3.918 as recommended.  I would like to create a new build configuration in the ble_suota_loader and my custom project to build for my custom board.  

I used Project..Build Configurations..Manage..New... to create the new configuration based on an existing configuration.  I then added an additional gcc preprocessor define to select the modifications required for my custom board.

Everything works reasonable fine, until I switch to my own custom project and then switch back into the ble_suota_loader project.  Every time I do this the .cproject file in the ble_suota_loader is modified and the new configuration is removed. 

Is there a workaround to this issue?  Is there a more reliable version of smart snippets that is recommended for development with DA14683?

Device: 
PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi asterisks,

Hi asterisks,

Thanks for your question. Could you please share a screenshot from the “Create New Configuration” windows, so that I can replicate this issue? Yes, for the DA1468x product family we recommend the usage of the SmartSnippets Studio V1.6.3 for Windows OS .

Thanks, PM_Dialog