1. From which (VDD or VDD2) is the power supply to the internal blocks (such as counters, comparators, oscillators, etc.) SLG46824/826?
2. Can we say that VDD is primary and main, and VDD2 is auxiliary?
3. Can I work without connecting VDD2 at all?
4. Are there "power supply domains"?
5. If so, which internal blocks are connected to which domain?
6. What is the best way to connect LEDs (pulses of tens of milliamperes with a frequency of several kHz), so that the current pulses do not affect the accuracy of the comparators (and other blocks)?
7. Where can I find PSRR(power supply rejection ratio)-VDD and PSRR-VDD2 for Vref, comparator thresholds and oscillator frequencies?