Metal Detector using SLG46620V

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/support . We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Carr1
Metal Detector using SLG46620V

I have downloaded the example file and have a list of errors, has anyone else tried and succeeded to get this project at

Pulse Induction Metal Detector With GreenPAK : 5 Steps - InstructablesPulse Induction Metal Detector With GreenPAK : 5 Steps - Instructables

working?, or can explain what the errors mean?

Kind Regards

Device: 
ssaravan
Staff
Hi,

Hi,

Thank you for your interesting in trying out this particular project with GPAK. Based on the error I see, here is an explanation

1. PGA wrong gain setting : The gain is set to x0.25 as opposed to x1 due to chip realibility and that shouldn't create any problems in the design

2. PIN10 macrocell settings are not default : When a macrocell is unused, please select it and bring it to the main working panel. There, right click on the macrocell -> Reset Macrocell -> Set connections to default. This should take care of the problem

Please let me know if you have further questions

Kind Regards

Shivani