DA9062 Still in Production?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
farangutan1956
DA9062 Still in Production?

My apologies for asking a crass commercial question in a technical support forum.  For more than two months, I have been trying to contact my local sales office concerning the availability of the DA9062-10AM1 (this is the Xilinx Zynq specific part).  No one has answered my calls or emails.  This is my last attempt before giving up entirely.

I have a few questions:

1.  Is the DA9062-10AM1 sttill available?  If so, how long remain it remain in production.

2.  Is there a specific part # for blank DA9062 devices?  I have Dialog's programmer with the ZIF socket.  I want this for lab use.

3. We anticipate getting 100K/year volumes by 2022.  Is it possible to order pre-programmed devices from the factory.

Thanks for your help!

Wayne Radochonski

Device: 
JE_Dialog
Staff
Hello Wayne,

Hello Wayne,

yes, the device is available and we plan to maintain production for some time. The DA9062 is on our Longevity program (details here).

https://www.dialog-semiconductor.com/longevity-program

For samples and quantity, your local Avnet branch should be able to guide you here . The 10AM1 is a standard variant, so you can order that specfic version from Avnet  (no programming neeeed on your side).

BR JE_Dialog

farangutan1956
Is there a specific two digit

Is there a specific two digit XX ordering code (DA9062-XXAM1) that specifies an unprogrammed device?
Thanks for answering my questions very promptly.

JE_Dialog
Staff
Hi There, can you let me know

Hi There, can you let me know where you acquired the Dialog programmer with the ZIF socket ? we dont normally give those out...  the programming is quite complex (and requires a lot of  internal trimming) and we only recommend standard OTP / going through Avnet to program an OTP version.  BR JE_Dialog