I have a DA14580 basic development kit and would like to do OTP over UART on a custom external Murata board (which uses the DA14580). My understanding is that the DA14580 on the development board can be isolated from the rest of the board by removing the (J4) pin jumpers. If I then do the following steps (Below), should OTP work without effecting the development board DA14580? Or are there other things I need to take into consideration?
- Attach the 6.8V pin on jumper J8 to VPP on the external board to enable OTP programming (I will make sure I do this after I have powered the VBAT with 3.3V, and I will make sure to remove it before I remove VBAT power)
- Attach (J4) RST pin to external board RST pin
- Attach (J5) 3V3 to external board VBAT pin
- Attach (J4) P0_4/TX to external board P0_4/TX (Which gives a Baud rate of 57.6k)
- Attach (J4) P0_5/RX to external board P0_5/RX (Which gives a Baud rate of 57.6k)
I believe this same setup can also download my code into the SRAM of my Murata board for testing. Is that correct?