1) Sleep mode is the same as Active mode when idle (DA14850 in active mode but no operation running)? Documentation is confusing about this topic. What is the current consumption for this Sleep mode?
2) What is the timing and power profile of the DA14850 from Extended Sleep (and Deep Sleep) up to the point of starting to advertise?
3) It's mandatory to use RivieraWaves Kernel OS in a Fully-Hosted solution, right? but, is it mandatory to use it in the external processor of a Fully-Embedded solution which runs both the profile and the application? and what if the external MCU only implements the application (in this case the profile is run by the DA14850)?
4) OTP memory programming is only possible by using the SmartSnippets software? or there is the possiblility of loading the code to DA14580's OTP memory through a SPI or UART communication by the external MCU (Fully-Embedded solution)? If so, how?
5) How can the transmission output power of the DA14580 be changed in the proximity application project example? I have seen that the proximity application uses an output power of -6dBm aprox. and I would like to test it with 0dBm.
6) UM-B-013 DA14580 External processor interface over SPI document is referred on several documents but it is not available in http://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/.