In the DA14585 BASIC kit, when the power is set to come from the 3v3 of the USB through the U3 LDO and pressing the reset button, both U3 and U6 grow extremely hot. This is due to the shorting of the output of U6 to the power rail (hence U3). Some isolation is required, like a diode to protect the output of the U6.
Check out our latest simple to use examples for the DA14585 and the DA14683 family under Reference Designs & Software Examples tab – more to come !
Some great new features in SDK6.0.8 for supporting DA14585/DA14586 !
1. Disabled DC-DC auto calibration (Buck and Boost mode).
2. Added 38K4 baud rate support in production test f/w.
3. Added support for URI advertising data type.
4. Added support for GATT service layer changed characteristic to application layer.
5. Added support to disable the ROM ECC key generation calculations if the Secure Connections feature is not used.
6. Added support for Boost mode.
7. Used the default XTAL16M trim value when the XTAL16M is uncalibrated.
DSPS now includes support for DA14585 ..and check out the throughput rates achievable below !
SDK 6.0.6 is now released for the DA14585/6 family ! with a number of features added and bug fixes :
Follow the link below for a list of complete changes and improvement / bug fixes...
When we used da14585 to develop, we encountered the problem of insufficient chip resources (RAM). Is there some way to reduce the space occupied by sdk6 itself in order to accommodate more of my user programs?
In addition, I feel that the space (RAM) occupied by sdk6 in demo empty_peripheral_template is more than the resource (RAM) occupied by sdk5, right?
How to stop all broadcasting, and can use UART to receive or transmit data? I use SDK22.214.171.1240.2 for ble_app_peripheral.
How to use UART to output more than 256 bytes of data？How do I implement UART to output 4000 bytes at a time?
We are developing a project with many SmartBondIOT Devices and one of the main reasons to select this device was the availability of a BLE Mesh SDK.